Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day 190 - I'm Sooooo Tired...

I'm super tired right now and I kinda feel sick too :( maybe I shouldn't have eaten those confetti bar squares... instead I should've had an orange or an apple... Today I had another nap and it was once again like 2 hours long.... I fell asleep while playing the sims... well actually I was making a family but i still fell asleep while doing that... I have no idea why I'm so tired.. When school comes along I really need to stop doing that.. Bed 12:00 or earlier every night... That might help a little bit :D Can I just say that I think this dinosaur blog was one of the best ideas i've had in a while? Well here I am, a little more than halfway through and i feel better than I did... I don't know if that's just me getting older or whatever but I feel more determined to finish this... well i think i was more determined right at the beginning but still :P I have a few large ones that i want to make before the summer is over so I'm going to have to hop on that wagon and get my supplies ready... What do you think should I make a super snazzy one for day 200? I'm thinking yes... It'll have to be better than the day 100 one though.. hmmmm! Better put my thinking cap on! Well I feel tired and sick so imma head to bed now, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D And thanks for sticking with me :D even those of you who don't know me in Russia and Germany (naming those because they view more often than the other countries that I don't know people from) and all the other places! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment