Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 211 - laaaazy

So today was a lazy day but I'm having a sleepover with nat which is why I'm late for posting, oops. I was gonna post it like 2 hours ago but one of my favorite movies, The Wedding Planner was playing but had no commercial breaks :/  Well in the 24hrs associated with today I talked with drunk people, went to sleep around 4am and woke up at 2 lazed around for less than half an hour, isaac called, I had a shower, called people and then went over to isaac's Came back to my house with him and nat and then lazed around here, watched the avengers Isaac left, nat stayed, I drove to timmies and then to nats and then came back, walked to chevys and then had a fire at isaac's and then came back and nat is sleeping over :P Oh and i watched "The Wedding Planner" while nat chilled on her laptop. That movie is seriously one of my favourites, I love it and I think I cried during it the first time i watched it.... :P I have to admit it, i'm a sucker for romantic movies. I sit there and actually say "AWWWWWWWW" during the cute parts and it't really hard to get me away from them :P anyway it's later than yesterday's post, hoping to get up at 10, thanks fro viewing, keep calm and stay classy! (and watch romantic movies! <3 )

No comments:

Post a Comment