Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 206 - Hermit days...

Sorry It's late but i've been having technical difficulties, the internet keep crashing and it won't upload my pictures... grr!

So I have not gone outside today other than the 5 seconds it took to go from the house to the car to the house with some groceries.... I have been a hermit. I got up at noon and then lazed around and cuddled with Bella and then I fell asleep again, woke up because of the phone and then i began the huge task of cleaning up my room, GAH. I got a bit done but I think i'll do a bit more tomorrow..
OMG YOU CAN SEE MY DESK! :D That's how much I've cleaned! :D and I put all of my pants away...
and then I found my keys and so I took them off the key ring, got my alligator clips and string and nail polish out, and i've been painting keys with nail polish for the past couple hours because the internet is PMSing. Oh and i made a few new nail polish shades out of colours i don't use that much, including white, which i now have 0 bottles of.... well I have the very tail end of a bottle and then a skinny bottle with a skinny brush for my nail designs.... I have a funny story to tell you guys about a dinosaur related incident that happened today. My dad put on my day 200 dinosaur mask and came upstairs to try and scare me and whoever else he could find but I wasn't scared and then my mum turned around and she was startled and bella got scared and ran into mum's room and then had very wide eyes when my dad got closer, it was really cute and then once she realized it was just dad she curled up into a very angry little ball of fur and tried to sleep because it's terrible when you get scared thinking there's a dinosaur in your house!
well here's today's dino. If the picture uploads this time...
oh and i've been jamming out to Kelly Clarkson all day too.... :P
thanks for viewing, sorry it's late, keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment