Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 207 - stop hassling me!!

I know, I know, I know! It's late and in my mind you all are like "why is she late, AGAIN?" "Gosh! This girl has no sense of time!" So you voices in my head.... SHUSH!!!! I really underestimated the amount of time it would take for me to paint all 46 (or so) keys in this painting... and they are smudged, there are little black dots, i went out of the lines, and i don't really like the finished product.... :( i hate when this happens... oh well! life goes on. Well I'm an hour and a half late because I'm lazy and have no sense of time and i underestimate the amount of work i set out to do. Tomorrow's agenda is Baking cookies for Brady's fundraiser and some for me too (but i'm not going to make a double batch because last time that turned out really badly) Painting some things i have to paint, (hopefully) hanging my mirror on my wall, maybe cleaning up my room a bit too.... oh and waking up at a decent time... HAH! Like it worked out last time! Well here's the dino, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D Love you guys!! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment