Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 201 - Baking

Today i got out of bed at 2:00 but then got back into bed and finished reading the book Fracture by Megan Miranda. It was a good book sorta spooky, and sorta relatable but it was good. I borrowed it from Pistachio and I would recommend it. The reason I woke up at 2 pm was because i stayed up until 3:00am reading it.. :P well this post is already more than an hour late but it was because i was icing cupcakes for the water balloon fight i'm going to tomorrow. I started baking them at like 10 pm and i had to borrow eggs from my neighbour because we're out... maybe i'll buy some tomorrow, or the next day in time for mum & dad's return.. :P They are chocolate with mocha icing :D I think i will also bring rice, because I like rice :D and that way if i don't like anything else there I can eat rice and cupcakes :P
Well thanks for viewing! I hope to blog more tomorrow or the next but who knows! Keep calm and stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment