Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 203 - Lazy day





So today I woke up at 11 because someone called... but then i went back to sleep (stupidly) and woke up at 2:30 pm.. again... this sucks. So I cleaned up the kitchen a bit and then i sat back and decided to go on the computer when Isaac and Dylan came over to get me to hang out, so i got dressed and we called nat and then we met her at chevy's (the general store) and then we walked back to my house and had a movie night pretty much, well they watched a movie and i kept cleaning the kitchen and then i sat down and continued to watch the movie and then my parents came home! Yay! And then we finished watching the movie and then Isaac left even though we offered to give him a ride home, and we drove dylan and nat home and we delivered some butterfly chocolates from Rheo Thompson Chocolates in Stratford to my mum's friend for her daughter's wedding. Then i got back here and made all these water balloons and then popped them because I couldn't throw them at anyone considering its midnight and its pouring outside. Well that was my day, here is the dinosaur and thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment