Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 212 - I really need to stop.

Hello, my name is Kelly and I'm a sleep addict. it all started when I was just a baby, I used to sleep alot, but then I would hardly sleep and then once i became a teenager I started sleeping again. Not a little, a lot. Some days I sleep for 12 hours... it's bad for me ya'know? Recently I've been trying to cut back, but I just can't! I think I've been sleeping a little bit longer recently... It makes me sad to think that I don't have control over my life because i've been sleeping so much. I waste my days just sleeping... it's starting to affect my friends and family too... So yeah, that's my story... which is why I'm going to bed really soon... so that i can wake up at a reasonable time tomorrow MORNING... not afternoon! Thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!
PS. I have no clue why the neck is so long... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment