Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 194 - I got Vibram Five Fingers! :D



Okay yeah yeah yeah this post is like 1/2 hour late but the  amount of shading and detail in the dinosaur says why... This took me like an hour and a bit to make.. you wouldn't think it would but it does! So anyway today I went to the mall and i bought a pair of vibram five finger toe shoes! Yaaay! finally i have a pair! i have been waiting for forever for these!! :D and i also got a bunch of applications for stores in the mall so i can try to get a job. i was gonna fill them out tonight but i'm too tired from making that dino... I so i'll get up before noon and start working on them early. i love my new shoes :D well i gotta head to bed  and get this posted considering its almost 1:00  now, thanks for viewing, sorry its late, keep calm and stay classy! :D
PS. This dino is homeless and jobless which will be me if i don't get some job experience in before my 20s....

No comments:

Post a Comment