Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 186 - So I sorta lied....

I lied when I said I had only failed at one 365 project when in fact there have been 2.... but the one i'm telling you about was a conscious decision. It was an origami calendar so not quite a challenge but sorta :P you were s'posed to use the previous day's instructions as the current day's origami paper.... which meant that if you wanted to look at the instructions for a specific piece again you had to find the piece by either remembering what you made it in to or by just unfolding them until you found it... I had gone about half way through this and by then i had a whole pile of origami creations.... so i stopped. And that was the end of that. I still look through it sometimes and make a few and some instructions have stuck with me and I make them when i'm bored... like fish. I like making origami fish and that helps everyone because one time I was chillin' in the school caf while there was a scavenger hunt going on and a bunch of my classmates came up to me asking me for an origami creation so i quickly made them a fish and then made a few more so that the next people that came up to me could grab one.... yeah, i make them out of juicy fruit gum wrappers in class all the time... :P well here's today's dinosaur: 

No comments:

Post a Comment