Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 159 - So I guess I should blog eh?

But I don't want to! I want to rewatch the whole Cowboy Bebop series and maybe the movie! although I have to babysit in the morning... 22 episodes, each episode is roughly 25 minutes long..... it should only take me like 5.5 hours to watch all the episodes.... plus the movie? its only 2 hours long so that brings me to 7.5 hours so this works out perfectly! If i watched all the episodes plus the movie it would take me up until the time I need to get up at, then I would shower and go buy some energy drinks and capuccinos so I could make it through the day!  Perfect! HA. Just kidding, I can't do that because i would fall asleep if we stopped for a moment, let me think back to the morning after my gr.8 grad... We stayed up until 8:00 am at which point i fell asleep until 11:00 am and then went home to bed at 4:00 and slept until 9:30 am the next morning..... yeep I have to babysit tomorrow and the next day and the next day and then I am packing and then on Sunday I am flying!! I'm so excited!!! :D Agarghefhesjhfdlvnakbjsnvwekjuvhcs. My stomach hurts... too much popcorn? I think so... BUT IT WAS SO DELICIOUS!!!! Well here's today's dinosaur: Drawn on a scratch off label on a cup from Nat's b-day party on Saturday, I meant to upload it before but never got around to it... here he is! Partying as usual... darn drinking party dinosaur, lay off the rootbeer!
Thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment