Search This Blog

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 161 - Dentist, Needles and Memories...

Today I had a dentist appointment and it turns out i had a cavity that needed to be filled but my dentist is retiring so I needed to get this filled before we got a new dentist or something so i got it filled today too and that was the first time that I had gotten my mouth frozen and it felt really weird this is what I wrote earlier when it was happening:
Okay that sorta hurt, I just got a needle in my mouth and I’m not scared of needles or anything but I was terrified that he would accidentally stick it through my cheek or something… I don’t remember the first time I got fillings because, hey, I can’t even remember the first day of gr. 10! Not even a year ago! I don’t remember what I wore or the first person I spoke to, or anything really… But w/e… I’m pretty nervous right now and my cheek hurts where he put the two needles… I know that my previous fillings were in the same spot on opposite sides of my mouth and I think that I had one side frozen and one side not but I was too wrapped up in the donkey long game they gave me to notice… From what I remember I didn’t really feel either of them… Well they’re gonna start soon,I'll write more after...
Well they tried to start but I could feel it and so they have me 2 more needles and not my tongue feels like rubber when I bite it and I feel surprised that I can keep my mouth closed without biting it and my lip feels fat and I feel funny :p I think that they will start again soon… Numb half mouth feels funny, Oh, they're coming back! gotta go! 
Ps should my ear be numb too?
Okay so it has been more than an hour since I got my filling and I think that my mouth is becoming more numb… I don’t like it because I can’t eat my coffee crisp bar because it feels weird to bite and chew… Yeah I know “shut up about this already! Everyone has had their mouth frozen before!” well I don’t remember last time I did and it feels funny and I feel the need to blog about it….. 
I’m done babysitting now and I just finished biking a trail to help speed up the un-numbing process, because thats what the dentist said…. Oh joy, I am going to have LOADS of fun eating dinner.. Well I’m going to make a card for my aunt and finally reply to her letter… It’s been 3 months…
Yeah it was weird but you don't get to see the card until she had seen it after i send it :P 
I was on skype with Annie today and then somehow our cabin came up, good times, we built a cabin out of tarps and a palette and some wood and it was really cute and everything and it was just in my back yard... :) then we began thinking of all the other awesome things we have done together... :D we have so many awesome memories!!
well here's today's dinosaur - he had a tooth ache and that is s'posed to be an ice pack held on with a scarf/ piece of fabric :P
thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment