Search This Blog

Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 158 - Cornstarch?


Today I slept until noon and then made some VERY DELICIOUS french toast (you wish you had some!), and then I sat on the computer for a bit and took a shower, then I searched and searched and searched for some Cornstarch, found out we didn't have any and then I biked to Chevy's General and they didn't have any so I biked to Mac's and they didn't have any and then I finally went to McDonald's Pharmacy (the convenience store part) and bought a box of cornstarch, biked home and began today's dinosaur. He is made of homemade sidewalk paint (equal parts cornstarch and water). I ended up using 2 600g boxes and a 450g container to finish it and that is why he doesn't have white teeth or a pink mouth :P It took quite a while to finish him so :P There was me, Sarah, Alysaa, Lexi, Liam, Abi and Christine (not positive about the last 2) All these children came to watch and then just ended up helping colour him in. After using a brush to make the outline I ended up using a broom for the majority of the green :P It was fun! I had green feet and hands after but it was for a good cause! :P  Here are some pics, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D
PS. This was the best picture I could get since it was so big! I was even standing on a ladder! 



No comments:

Post a Comment