Search This Blog

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 182 - I get to sleep in tomorrow!

So as you may or may not remember I got home on Sunday and I had to be up at like 9 on Sunday and then spent an hour driving to Toronto and then waited for 3 hours and then flew for like 1.5 hours and then I had a super busy rest of the day and then I had to be up at 7:00 am the next morning, well I still haven't fully recovered even though i took naps once i got home from babysitting.... so I'm going to sleep in tomorrow morning and hopefully shake this feeling of almost always being busy! I made french toast this morning but I want to make some tomorrow too.... I want to make them for someone though! Omg I just looked at my schedule for babysitting and i babysit everyday mon-fri .... that is going to be a tiring week! Oh well, that's what the weekend is for! I'll already be adjusted to school wake-up schedule by the time school starts too! well I'm really tired and I don't want to wake up really late tomorrow, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!
PS. AMASAURUS I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!!!! She got me 2 new shirts with dinosaurs on them! I'll post pics of them sometime this week :P

No comments:

Post a Comment