Search This Blog

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 185 - DARN IT!

I totally forgot! 1.5 days ago marked the halfway point of my journey! I totally should`ve made only half a dinosaur... oh wait! I already do that!! Yeah I know I said I would blog more tonight but I lied... I need to clean my room up, it`s messy again... I definitely need to clean off my bed before I go to bed and that sucks because usually i just kinda push it to the end and then off onto the chair since they are just clothes but my maj will kill me if i do since she spent the 2 weeks i was gone cleaning it.... GAH. And I still need to go out and find some cool paper to write letters on so I can reply to my aunt`s letter.... its only like 4 months late... oops! Maybe I`ll head to the porcupine mall and pick some up... after that no more spending money! i need to save for the vibram five fingers i want which i will get at the end of the week because i will be payed and it will be awesome!!! :D If I like how they feel on my feet... which I`m sure they will!! :D I`m so excited!!! Yeep, this post is officially late by normal not summer schedule but it is not late according to my summer and vacation and sleepover only special schedule of an extra half hour extension.... you haven`t been paying attention have you?? Well here's today's dinosaur, i'm off to bed! Thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D
Ps it says: "Hey! Where's my other half? It's missing more than usual! Other Half?"


No comments:

Post a Comment