Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 178 - And so the journey comes to an end..



Well I'm finally back home and I'm pretty excited because I get to sleep in my own bed but it also means that i have to be up at 7:00 am tomorrow morning since I babysit :( I want to sleep in! Oh well! I will have weekends for that! I really am hoping to see my friends again tomorrow, if they're still here! Today we left my aunt and uncle's house in Cambridge at 10:00am and then we drove to Toronto for my 1:00pm flight. The reason we left so early was because the Gardener was closed down due to a triathlon. We arrived at the Billy Bishop airport at about 11:00am, 2 hours in advance! We waited there for a while and then we boarded the ferry across to the actual airport where we put my checked baggage through, then we sat and talked and waited. Eventually we decided that I should go through the actual security checkpoint and so I did. I said my goodbyes and then I went through and only had to take out my laptop! Then I went and sat down in one of the chairs on the other side in the lounge and boy was it nice in there! there was all sorts of food you could get, but I only ate the cookies my Auntie Diane sent with me... they were delicious! :D Then They finally called my flight up for boarding and so i got on. and it was a nice flight, not too long and it was smooth too! after we landed I got off and went to wait for my luggage where I met my mum :) <3 I had missed her so much! and then we saw one of my down the street neighbours and then we got my stuff and went food shopping. then I got home and everything was different! I now have a really clean room and a bunch of new organizing things and its nice :) Mom I really appreciate it, thank you!!
Well I'm really tired, I have an early morning, goodnight, thanks for viewing (almost at 3000 views!!) keep calm and stay classy!

PS. this is another dinosaur that I made yesterday and am posting today because its too hot and i'm too tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment