Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 176 - Memories...

So I just went and looked back at all the pictures that I am tagged in on FB and I was looking at how different I looked back then, my hair was a lot longer and I didn't have bangs, I had a straight, down the middle part and I used to wear my hair in a low pony tail all the time, I had alot of acne (but who didn't?) and  I looked really weird. Oh and I was a lot skinnier. Now I have sorta side bangs and my acne has cleared up (still there, just not as noticeable) and my hair is shorter and has layers, it sorta has a wave to it too, when i put my hair up it either goes into a high ponytail or a high ballerina-like bun. I can french braid it but it never stays in and same goes for normal braids. I'm more tan and heavier than i used to be and that makes me sad. When I get home I am going to really try to start exercising more and eating less junk food which will be hard since my mother is such an amazing baker! Maybe I will start eating spicy foods to speed up my metabolism too.... ugh I know you are probably as bored as I am reading me blog about me being unhappy about that... onto happier news! I saw my cousin Rob today and he brought over his puppy SQUISHY!!!!! He's so cute! He's a Newfoundland dog and I want to take him home with me! We had a nice visit and I was really glad that I got to see him and that I got to meet Squishy too! (it makes me want a dog even more than I already do!) If I can't have a dog I'd be cool with a hedgehog too!!! I'm excited to be heading home soon although I still have tomorrow left! I'm going to be hanging out with my cousin Kristy and I don't know what we'll be doing! Exciting eh? Well thanks for reading and viewing, keep calm and stay classy!! :)
PS. Only 2 days left of vacationing for me!
PPS. Remember you can click on the pictures to make them larger!



Pictures
left: Squishy
right: Squishy hugging Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment