Search This Blog

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 163 - AAAAAAAH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THE TIME IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!! I'M LEAVING TOMORROW!!! I have to wake up tomorrow 7:00 at the lastest so that we can leave a little past 8:30 to be at the airport for 9:30 because my flight is at 10:30!!!! I'm so excited!!!! :D :D :D :D Finally get to go see Annie because she's awesome!!!! Then after that visit going to see my cousins Ash and Steph and Auntie Leigh Anne and Uncle Dan and don't forget my Nana! Once that visit is over I'm going to be visiting my Auntie Diane and Uncle Skip and maybe my cousins Kristy and Rob, if they aren't working and stop in for a visit! I'm soo excited! well I still have to pack up my laptop and charger so here's today's dinosaur, Thank you all SOOOO MUCH for viewing :) Keep Calm and Stay Classy!!
Ps. I know, I suck at drawing dinosaur feet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment