Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Day 170 - Horse Shows

So today I went to a horse show and tomorrow i am going to do it again, they are long and there is a lot of waiting but there are a lot of really nice ponies and horses, I went and helped out at the barn today too while we were waiting for annie's division to come up, i think i was there for like 4 hours? and it was fun :D Well I have to go sew a button onto annie's shirt so thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! I'll try to blog a little bit more tomorrow or something but i don't know what is happening when i get transferred to my aunt's house but if i stay at my nana's i won't have internet so bear with me! I will make a dinosaur and upload it even if they do end up being a day late.... well good night!
oh and btw it says "Sure, you can ride a horse, but I can ride a dinosaur!"

No comments:

Post a Comment