Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 172 - THE SUN IS A TRAITOR!!

Okay so today I went to the beach with my cousin Steph and her friend Kate and i put some sunscreen on the spots that i'm already tanned and almost burning and then i burned. :( not just a little bit, but like bright red. On the sides of my thighs, my FACE, my chest and my back :( my shoulders and arms are tanned and so are the rest of the legs, for like 20 mins I had hand prints tanned into my stomach because i fell asleep for like 10 mins with my hands on my stomach.. fail! So now I'm sitting here with my back burning because i'm leaning back on the couch and it hurts, i wore one of my new skirts today because having pants on hurts.... since i burnt the side of my thighs... fail!!! Other than that I went to dollarama with Steph and we started her school shopping. Since she is going to live in residence she needed plates, bowls, cups, and cutlery as well as few other things. We got her 3 ceramic plates because they will last longer than plastic since you can't cut through them, 4 cups (2 blue, 2 green and they are polka dotted :P ) and then matching plastic bowls (2 of each colour also) and then we got rainbow striped oven mitts, a bright green ice cube tray with rubber bottoms so that you can easily pop them out, I convinced her to get a measuring cup too even though she wouldn't get measuring spoons or dry measuring cups, we also got a 3 pack of forks and a 3 pack of spoons and then 2, 2 packs of knives because they didn't have 3 packs, ummm what? we also got a large bowl for chips or popcorn or mixing, whatever it needs to be, and a colander :P well my burn is burning and i'm tired.. I'm going to see my nana tomorrow, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!
PS. Where it's orange is where i'm burnt.. i couldn't find red or pink... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment