Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 174 - 42nd Street

Today I went to see the musical 42nd Street with my cousin Ashley at the Shakespeare Festival and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWWWWWWEEEEEEESSSSSOOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!! Yeah, there are very few things I get this excited about.... but seriously read what I already wrote like 5 times and you *might* eventually get how excited i am AFTER I saw it :P Earlier today I went shopping with my other cousin Steph in downtown Stratford and I got 3 pins I'll post pictures :) and some new earrings and some chocolate too. I wish I had found some more cute skirts or dresses, maybe a shirt or definitely some shoes. I kinda want to head back to St.Catharines and go get the rainbow shoes and more skirts from the Pen Center (or whatever it was called) well I gotta go to bed because I transfer over to my other aunt's house tomorrow at 10! well here's today's dinosaur which I drew on the paper table cloth at Crabby Joe's when Steph and I went to eat there (I actually ordered exactly $15 worth of food (with taxes) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment