Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 240 - Dinosaurs!!!

So yesterday I made this little cutie for my terrarium but he's a little too big  :( oh well still pretty cute! oh yeah! this is my terrarium BTW I'm gonna start a little indoor garden for my room to bring nature into my room. I really want to get a venus fly trap but i don't know where i can get them :( I'm gonna get Pistachio to make me a shelf in shop class for my plants :) I have this hilarious discussion to share with you between my friend Kathleen and I:




  • Kathleen:  You should just walk up to Him and frenchy

  • Me: ahahahahahaha rofl kathleen lets be real
  • 1. that would totally ruin our friendship
  • 2. that would be super awks because we've gone to school together for like forever and will be until gr. 12
  • 3. i don't have the guts to do it
  • 4. did i mentions that everyday after that would be super awks?

  • Kathleen: That would make my life time

  • Me: omg yeah and ruin mine

  • Kathleen:  Like every day till the day I die I'd be like remember that one day
  • Lol

  • Me: although then i would probably be known as the girl who randomly made out with him  at school
  • and that would be a pretty sick story to tell people in like 20 years
  • lol
  • ahahahaha at the HS reunion
  • bahhahahahahahahaha!!!!!

  • Kathleen: Which would be amazing lol

  • Me; 
  • "hey"
  • "hey"
  • "remember that time i made out with you at school"
  • *awks silence*

  • Kathleen: You would just be acting out everyone elses fantasy

  • Me: yeep
  • but sorry that's not happening
  • i think the only time i would do that to like anyone would be like my last day at school/ the last day i would see them
  • so like if i moved to bc
  • MAYBE

  • Kathleen: okay I’ll just get someone else to do it.. someone that has guts

  • Me: I don’t think anyone would

  • Kathleen: But you should lol

  • Me: haha as i said if i move to like BC or something then sure, why not

  • Kathleen: You wouldn't even do it then lol

  • Me: i might because then it's not like i'd see them again.. like ever

  • Kathleen: Who would you not like to see?

  • Me: no like i mean that then it wouldn't be awkward and whatnot because i wouldn't see whoever i spontaneously kissed

  • Kathleen: You want to spontaneously kiss him the most u know it lol

  • Me: oh yes. it has always been a dream of mine… it's on my bucket list











So yeah, that happened and now i have to go to bed so thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment