Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 220 - LAST DAY OF SUMMER D: NOOOO!!!

So today was my last day of summer and it wasn't too bad. but I could've done more. I spent the nigth at Pistachio's house so about half my day was spent there, then i came home and got my binders out and my pencil case and then came back down and continued to watch big bang theory :D then I fixed the bean bag chair with ducttape and then rachel came to hang out. We went for a barefoot bike ride (I'm slightly influencing people!!! not the first of my friends to take their shoes off) but she didn't even bring them! so we biked and then we went to her house where i failed epically at playing mario cart on the game cube (right now I'm wearing x-box pajama pants :D) and then came home for dinner, read a little bit and then went over to her house with some iced tea and popcorn :d we sat and chatted and then she made tea and then we played a card game called Dutch blitz and the only way i can describe it is: it's sorta like solitaire. :P then i came home beat up some graham crackers and made reeses peanut butter bars, but they don't reaaaaaally taste like reeses... but a little bit ;)
if you want the recipe click HERE
Well tomorrow is the first day of school ( but we only go for half the day) but Rachel and i are gonna walk there together, and maybe back also. I think I might bring a few of these bars for my friends to try out. Renee definitely gets some because they were her graham crackers i used to make it!! Well thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! I'll try to make a better dinosaur tomorrow!
PS. It says "GO TO BED! IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT!" and then in a thought bubble "Finally they will be occupied during the day and I can relax!" Which is what I'm sure all parents are thinking for their days off! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment