Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

Day 219 - BIG BANG THEORY!!!

Soooo today I was woken up by the phone but I thought it was my alarm so I was hitting my alarm wondering why it wasn't shutting off! :p after that I ate breakfast and hen surfed he web, then nat called and I took a shower and then called nat back, made plans to have a sleepover and then Petri texted asking if I wanted to go to his cottage but I had just made plans do I had to say no :/ do then I watered the garden and went to meet up with her. Then weary to her house and chilled like we've been doing all day :p well here's the dinosaur I'm going to continue to watch big bang theory because the marathon is gonna be on for like ever and we've been watching it for like ever :P thanks for viewing keep calm and stay classy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment