Search This Blog

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 229 - AS IF!

Hey guys! Sorry about yesterday, I have no idea why it didn't post but i totally had it made yesterday... i just posted it now because i realized it hadn't gone up... wow. fail. anyway i'm still sick but tomorrow i have to go have blood tests done so, once again i need to sleep so this post won't be long. I have no idea what my dinosaur should be but i'm starving!! I can't eat until after my blood tests which means that i will be ravenous in the morning. I upgraded my licence on burnout paradise from class C to B by winning 8 races and unlocking 4 cars :D Yaaay! I beat a few time records and broke some billboards and fences too... BONUS! :P Well thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D and healthy! unlike me.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment