Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 225 - Ducks and Dinosaurs

 So I know that this post is reeeeaally late but I have a good reason: I was making and icing cookies and didn't want to get distracted because it was already late by the time i started making them... so i finally made sugar cookies like i wanted to and i mostly made ducks and hearts, but i also made dinosaurs, they just took up so much dough that i didn't want to make a whole bunch of them. The duck ones are my favourite! I don't know why but i absolutely love the duck cookie cutters that we have :) <3 well here are my cookies (most, but not all!) thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D Love you guys!! :D Don't forget to comment pleeease!
Ps. Sorry the quality is so crappy, i took the pics with my ipod!

No comments:

Post a Comment