Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 218 - Blech...

uuugh, I don't feel good.... :( my stomach hurts and yuck... right before school... I have a dry throat and i've been  sneezing the past few days.. uuuugh. So today my parents went to move dave in to his college residence and I slept until 1:30 ish because my parents got me up at 6:30 to say goodbye and i felt nauseous so I took some gravol and went to bed, when i woke up i watched a few big bang episodes, looked through a cookbook and then got my stuff together and biked to timmins on the back road and that took about 2 hours because i had no water so i had to stop a few times. when i got back i made some chicken fingers and rice and then watched some big bang theory and then my parents got back and i went and hung out with jeremy, isaac and petri. I got bacon there, it was pretty good. then wehn i got home i went out to the park to take some sky pictures and they didn't turn out too awesome but i'm going to try it some other time... I got eaten alive. here;s the dinosaur, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!! :D
PS. this is pretty much how our goodbye went :P

No comments:

Post a Comment