Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 233 - So this was fun!

Today's post won''t be long because there are a lot of pictures i am posting :P today i tried making a dinosaur out of the paint splatter from water balloons filled with paint (and air) but the first balloon don't have enough air, the second exploded all over me, the third one bounced off and exploded on my foot, then another exploded in my hand, i made 3 and then threw them, the first bounced off and exploded on the grass, the second exploded on the canvas, but not in the dinosaur, and the third bounced off, i picked it up, and it exploded in my hand. so i gave up on that after one more exploded all over my pants and went onto splatter painting :P much faster and easier! :P well that's about all you need to know other than Sarah and Alyssa helped this time too, they helped paint the back ground black :P here's some pictures, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D

This will be my canvas!

Finished!
Mum helping staple the bristol board onto the palette 


balloon exploded on me!

Finally! I got a balloon to pop on a board, not me!

Sharpie outline of the dinosaur!

Picking up the balloon after it exploded

Balloon exploded on me!

NO, TIICA GET DOWN! Aww, you have paint in your fur now!

The little blue splat in the corner? first balloon to work on it!

Tiica wanted to help, but instead got a li'l blue streak! :P

Ruined my shorts :(




Balloon exploded!



Totally Finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment