Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day 224 - SQUEEEEEE!!!!!

AAAAAH!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! YOU GET A HUG! AND YOU GET A HUG! AND YOU GET A HUG! EVERYBODY GETS HUGS!!!!! I can't stop smiling!!!!! Seriously you guys!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 <- thats how much i love you guys!!! Soooooo you must be wondering: WHY IS SHE EXCITED?

WELL. 
LET ME TELL YOU!!!

Today I got 26 views from FRANCE!!! all at like 4:00 ontario time! What's the deal France? Was this a class? Were you mad because something wasn't loading? Did you read back into the beginning of this blog? apparently the way i blog has changed.... i don't know, maybe i should read them... I wonder how long that would take? well some of them are pretty short and others are sooooooo long!!! :P Well PLEEEEEASE FRANCE!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!! COMMENT! I WANT TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE! AND FEEDBACK! Maybe! We could eat baguettes over skype? I love baguettes! sorry that was a little stereotypical, but i was gonna say tea but that is for britain... here it would be tim hortons, in the US it would probs be starbucks... but i don't know about France... Champagne? ESPRESSO! it's espresso isn't it? oh well, please don't be offended! I love you :) <3 

NEXT SUBJECT

JAPAN!!!! Hey you! Yeah you :) I know you were checking out my blog too... 10 views around lunchtime (12pm) here..... What's up with that? Not that I don't appreciate the views but it's just so awesome and stuff and i'm curious! Very interesting.... :) COMMENT ALSO JAPAN!!!! I WANT TO KNOW THE STORY!! How did you find the blog? Pleeeeeease!!! I'm soooo curious! If you come here i'll make you french toast and cookies! :) (that goes for france too!) Who are you? 

DON'T THINK I DIDN'T NOTICE!!!


I saw you viewed too Ukraine.... 8 views.. around the same time as Japan... yeep... WHO ARE YOU? I know, you've checked before but 8 views in one day? Did you tell your friends? If you did, I'm not mad... If you didn't? You should :) I'll love you forever!!! (i make that promise alot :P) but i'll do it! COMMENT UKRAINE! COMMENT! 

AND 
LAST
BUT NOT 
LEAST...


THE BIGGEST MYSTERY OF ALL.....

RUSSIA. I've had my eye on you for a while, trying to figure out who you are... How did you find me? You've had constant mostly steady views almost from the start... very mysterious! Russia is pretty cool, I've never been but I think I would like it! Tell me... how are the summers? When I think of Russia I always picture it to be either winter or fall and everyone is dressed warmly... We'll have to talk somehow.. over skype or google+ or something.... COMMENT!!! 

I want to know your story! How did you find the blog? How old (doesn't have to be exact age, but relatively close, i won't judge if you say you're older or younger than you really are but no big differences like you're actually 60 but say you're 16, no, just, no.) are you? What do you and don't you like? Suggestions? 
I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!! :D 

Well I think that's a pretty good post since today was very uneventful. school, home, s'mores in a pan for lexi's b-day, home, plans, nap, cancel plans, nap, dinner, outside, hanging with people, home, MIB 3  and now i'm here fangirling about my readers :P 
thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy, check back, comment and know that i love you guys!! :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment