Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 238 - I need to close my eyes for a second...

My eyes are burning... i need to close them for a while, not just because i'm tired, but so that i stop noticing things and go into my dream world... that would be nice i bet it looks like i'm crying because my eyes are watering from yawning and blinking... :P
I need to get outside.... tomorrow i really need to do that because once again i was being a hermit... but if i won't go outside, outside will come to me. I made a little terrarium... it's not finished though... i think it needs something more, like moss... and a dinosaur... too much of a hint? oh well! today i got to sleep in because i had a doctor's appointment and it would've been stupid to send me to school only to pick me up like 10-15 mins after class started. so we got there and then waited 1.5 hours (roughly) before we got in to see my doctor (who viewed my blog when my mum  gave him the site) and i found out that i need to get more bloodwork done! yaaay! oh well, i don't really care because needles don't bother me! then i had mr.sub for lunch, got to school and found out that i missed most of b-ball practice, then i went to chem and did some work, then had my seat changed and whatnot... and then i went and sat in guidance with nat and gossiped about boys and then mrs.donovan wanted to know what we were talking about so i gossiped with her for the rest of the period until i saw my mum go in to see the guidance counselor about yearbook class! i got a ride home but there were no seats in the back of the van so i just sat on the floor! it was pretty fun! then we moved the van seats back into the van after fixing the garage door and i went down to the bus and then i came back and lazed around on the futon with olivia played burnout paradise until she left at which point i went on the computer and then my mum and dad left,i blasted my music and ate salad and an apple and then made my terrarium and then ended up watching a few warehouse 13 episodes! <3 that show! :D  anyway thanks for viewing keep calm and stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment