Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 270 - damn internet connection

so I'm really sorry that I didn't post one last night my internet wasn't working so I didn't get a chance to post it nothing really exciting happened yesterday anyway..... Thinking of cutting my hair short appointment is in the middle of November so I have some time to think about it because if the appointment was like today,I don't know if I would doit, maybe as a spur of the moment thing but I really think I'm gonna do it!!! Anyways math class is about to start, so thanks for viewing,keep calm and stay classy!! :D
PS. sorry that it is once again late, because i couldn't upload from my tablet for some reason.... this whole no laptop thing is taking a toll on me...

1 comment:

  1. LOL at the photo! Poor or absence of internet connection is absolutely a buzz-killer, but yeah, keep calm and stay classy! And that means talking diplomatically when inquiring to your internet service provider about the lack of net connection. I hope that’s not always the case to you though. – Jannette at T Link Broadband

    ReplyDelete