Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Day 266 - A day of reading

so Mrs. Donovan at my school told me about this book called The Maze Runner  by James Dashner and OMFG ITS SOOO GOOD! sorry i skipped ahead of myself, so today i went to go and see her about borrowing it and she lent it to me and said that she needed it back for monday and i honestly did not put the book down for more than like 5 or 10 mins from sometime after 4 until 10:30 when i finished it. i didn't really like the ending and i love
having the days where i just read all day without doing anything else but i skipped dinner which meant that i just ate dinner (2 waffles with nutella :P ) and means that  i will be really restless because for more than 5 hours i was just sitting/lying around my living room reading... i am gonna have heaploads of fun falling asleep tonight! i had 3 test today and i don't really know how i did on any of them... i took some pictures at the citrus assembly and they are pretty hilarious, maybe i'll post some :P
anyway i have to sleep, good night! thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy and don't forget to reeeeead!! :D
PS. I'm sitting here on my bed and i have no idea what to do for a dinosaur because i need something quick because i'm lazy but i don't remember what all i have made so GRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment