Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 260 - I hope this doesn't become a thing....

Sorry guys I fell asleep at like 8 last night so I didn't get a chance to upload it or tell you about my day, here goes: I woke up at 8 then made some hot chocolate and got ready and then I went to Rachel's house and we went to the school for the garbage pick up. I went with Kathleen and Dylan and we had a pretty large stretch of highway and we got 5 or 6 bags garbage, mostly Tim Hortons cups and McDonald's wrappers, probably why Timmies sponsored it :P after we did that we were picked up and brought to the school where we played in the gym and then ate pizza and then we left and I chilled and i went shoping, ot a new pair of shoes then fell asleep. So here's the dinosaur, I drew it on the white board in the storage room in the gym :P

No comments:

Post a Comment