Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 269 - My life is lots of awkward moments strung together



so you remember when i told you that i walked into the boys change room in the middle of a basketball game and then had to walk out in front of the crowd? well a similar thing happened today... because i just have a totally awkward life. so i was going in to Baldwin office and Isaac started pulling on my backpack so that i couldn't go in saying "only Baldwin people can go in" and so i just slipped out of my arm straps and he took off with my backpack, didn't really care. dealt with my business in Baldwin office and then went with Jason and Kathleen to find Isaac and my backpack and as we rounded the corner we saw him standing at the door of the boys washroom with a huge grin on his face.. you can see where this is going.... if you can't then just read that over and let it sink in... so i ran in after him but he held the door closed and then Jason finally got it open and i went in while Kathleen stayed out to make sure no one went in (such a nice friend) and Jason and i got my backpack back from isaac and then came the awkward part, walking out. and there were a couple of guys out in the hallway waiting to go in and then it was like me *casually walk out after isaac and jason* guys: *stare* what? why were you in there?
me: he took my backpack
isaac: i know eh? it's really weird like why was she in there (etc)
kathleen: lets just hope that the vice principal or principal weren't looking at the cameras as you walked out *points at the camera just down the hall*
me: awwwwks...
so yeah that was another awkward moment in the life of kelly... but whatever.
so i have to go to bed, good night! thanks for viewing! hope today's post was entertaining! keep calm and stay classy! :D
PS. i put a couple of dinosaurs around the school pictures to come! i'm gonna have to check and see if they are still there in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment