Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 1 - The Start


Hi. My name's Kelly and I like to draw dinosaurs. It has been an (almost) obsession of mine for the past year. I can't even remember how it started but it did somehow. I have heard of people doing 365 projects and I didn't think that I could complete one. I tried it out, but I used too broad of a subject.... Drawing. Draw anything! I said to myself but nooo, it just doesn't work like that. I didn't keep it up (obviously), it fell through maybe 2 weeks into the journey. Today I have decided to try it again, think of it as something I must do everyday. For the next THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FIVE DAYS I will make a dinosaur everyday - draw, bake, paint, sculpt, you name it I WILL complete this task. Since I charged myself with this task I have decided to create this blog to keep track, everyday I will update this blog with a picture or scan of that day's dinosaur and by January 27, 2013 (If we haven't all died yet) I will have created 365 dinosaurs to share with you. Here is today's dinosaur Crazy eyed Fred the cupcake dinosaur. (He is crazy eyed because he can't believe that he is on a CUPCAKE! oh and BTW its a vanilla cupcake :D )

AND REMEMBER: A Dinosaur a day keeps the doctor away! Mostly because he is probably afraid of him.... I mean come on, who in their right mind would approach someone with a dinosaur, much less 365?!

2 comments:

  1. Nice drawing... By the way, What the meaning of 365 days??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D It means that I am going to make a dinosaur a day for a whole year (365 days)

    ReplyDelete