Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 3 - Exams


So today is the last day before I start my exams and I really needed someone other than my cat (Bella) to keep me company while I study since she likes to walk in and out of my room knocking stuff over all the time. After actually studying for my science exam I was totally bored out of my mind and decided to make this cute little guy. He's made of polymer clay but don't tell him that ;) I would've liked to make him any colour other than grey but I only had black and white. I have decided to name him Hades after the Greek god of the underworld. I guess I'm going to have to make him a girlfriend before he tries to kidnap one of my other dinosaurs...
Anyways I must get back to studying (BOOOOO!) for my exams this week. Have a great and awesome day little Dino lovers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment