Search This Blog

Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 4 - Don't you just hate un-sticky stickynotes? I do.



This morning I woke up with a *brilliant idea*, to make today's dinosaur out of sticky notes, in an 8-bit kind of way. I have seen so many really awesome window designs like 8-bit Mario and whole scenes. After I wrote my science exam this morning my brothers, my mom and I went out to the mall and I bought some sticky notes to accomplish this task. We went to the dollar store and I got a couple packages of USELESS UN-STICKY STICKY NOTES. While making this incredibly awesome dinosaur I actually had to tape them up because they kept falling off. Needless to say this dinosaur turned out AWESOME! :D So much better than I had expected. I was standing on a chair and then sitting on the chair and then just standing trying to make my dinosaur perfect.... and I'd say that it worked! :) It was a lot of fun to make except when the sticky notes fall off, it turned out quite nice, even better than if it had been 8-bit. I haven't figured out what I will do next except that it will be totally awesome :D
Have a Rawr-king day :P

No comments:

Post a Comment