Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 283 - No sleep, things to be done and beards.

life. it's so hectic.. there is just not enough time in the day!! i totally didn't get a chance to have my shower which means i miss out on sleep in the AM because i reeeally need one. i didn't get the chance to make more mustaches tonight, i didn't get all my b-ball practice stuff together. i didn't make the chocolate and peanut butter squares that i need to make.i didn't go to bed at 11. i didn't make a mustache order form. i haven't sold any citrus. i didn't clean my room.
i did fill out and scan a subway application. I earned $15 babysitting. I got the pictures mrs. drummond wanted. i did convince more people to bring money for mustaches. (sales are slow so far.) i wish i had the time to do everything... if only i didn't need to sleep... you know, i read this article that said if you take 1/2 hour naps every 4 hours you can survive on only 3 hours of sleep everyday.... which givves me a lot more time to do stuff! imagine how many mustaches i could make in one night? i could do extra math homework, i could clean my room, i could get all my school stuff together. i could make my lunch. i could shower. i could plant an indoor garden. i could do laundry. i could clean up parts of the kitchen.. but in reality? i would sit on pinterest all night... anyway so before i lose out on more sleep i have a short story to tell you: so i just got a new babysitting gig and today was my first day (2nd time there because i went to meet the family yesterday) so i get there and she answers the door and i bend down to take my shoes off when my nose starts bleeding... i don't want to bleed all over her carpet so i go outside again and then she comes out with some kleenex and then tells me to come and get cleaned up at the sink. and it just wouldn't stop bleeding.. :P and so we tried to figure out the internet password while i'm holding paper towels against my nose and holding my head back. eventually we get it and she leaves and my nose stops bleeding and i get properly cleaned up. (i watched 2 episodes of how i met your mother, 1 of Partners and 1 of 2 broke girls, which was a pretty awesome night) then i walked home and i start to take my shoes off... when i get another bloody nose... ugh. i hate when that happens! it reminds me of the time Stevie and i were playing leap frog but the tall people version where the person you leap over it pretty much standing up straight, a little bent over but still pretty tall.. i told emma and liam not to come over to where we were since i didn't want to kick one of them while jumping.. lo and behold liam accidentally kicked the ball under Stevie's feet and i was already in the air and couldn't stop myself and i accidentally kicked him in the face. Ouch. then when he came back out we played chinese baseball or kick ball (never understood the first name?) and i was pitched and he kicked the ball into my face and i got a bloody nose. Ouch. KARMA! so yeah... interesting events from the life of Kelly! here's the dinosaur, thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!
PS. this Movember Dino is dedicated to Taylor Coulson who pretty much introduced us to Movember (as i remember it) has had a huge beard for quite some time and is currently travelling Europe! (still in the UK at the beginning of his journey!) Hope you're safe and are having a super awesome trip Tay! We missed you at the harvest dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment