Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 278 - Happy Halloween!!

so today is halloween which is super awesome! i dressed up as a classasaurus today at school but just a dinosaur for trick or treating. i got so many compliments on my  mask it was awesome!! nat and i went trick or treating at like 6:30/7 is until like 9 or something... we got  a pretty good haul... now tomorrow i start on my movember chocolate mustaches!! woo!!! so excited! all the proceeds will be donated to movember (the team of my choice, ususally my bros &faj and their friends) and last year i got like $170 i think, and at $2 per mustache that comes out to about 85 mustaches! so yeah! here's my costume, (see the hands?) thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :D
remember click the picture to make it bigger!!

No comments:

Post a Comment