Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 279 - Happy MOVEMBER!!!

So today is the first day of November marking the start of Movember, the awareness campaign where men don't shave their face during the whole month of november, they are clean shaven at the start and it's pretty much a beard growing contest! I do my share of raising awareness and money through my chocolate mustache service. I make and sell chocolate mustaches during the month of Movember and then donate all the money to the team of my choice (usually my brother's team!) today i made a bunch to mark the start and i will male them all month. I ran out of milk chocolate at the end of last year so i went to bulkbarn to get more  (some colours and white chocolate too) and since i am doing this for charity (using my own money for the supplies) i asked if i could get a discount and Brianna and Brad gave me one! 20% off what i was buying and for that i am soo thankful! i think i will send one over for each of them ( i'll donate the $2 per mustache) so yeah. tomorrow is also super hero/villain day so i made a quick batman shirt to wear,nothing fancy, but it'll do! anyway thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment