Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 317 - woot.


okay so right now i'm in biology class and we're not really do anything so i'm finishing up my late blog posts, but i dont have my drawing tablet so i have to wait until after school to post the actual dinosaur. i'm pretty sure, actually i'm almost positive that i just failed my math test.. WOOT! well it means that there is one less thing for me to worry about! now i can focus on redoing some of the math homework and possibly actually understand this crap. i'm not gonna use it so it frustrates me that we need to learn it. i wish that math was like in grade 3, actual numbers. not just  a whole bunch of letters put into an equation that you cant solve!

7x²+84x-10=0 
and now factor it and complete the square and do a whole bunch of math and stuff and there you go! you're done a useless problem!
ugh math. stupid. honestly i hate this class it's terrible and like blah. so yeah i might as well get back to doing my biology review... which is useless too. just like school. sorry i'm in a bad mood today if you can't tell, hopefully it lightens by 3:30 when i have my interview! *fingers crossed!*
thanks for viewing keep calm and stay classy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment