Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 315 - Shopping!



So today i went shopping and i got my formal dress! it's white and black and i really like it but i also really like this other dress which is pink and ruffly and you wouldn't think i'd like it but i do. and so i really wanted the pink one but then my mum was like: why dont you try this on? and so i did and i liked it and my mum loved it and nat liked it and the chick that was helping us loved it on me and another sales associate that was walking by really liked it on my too and so we got it (thanks mom i love you! <3) and now all i have to do is find a cardigan or something with some colour because i don't want to just have black and white formal attire. I think i'm gonna go for colourful shoes and a chunky colourful necklace (and maybe bracelet) and then i have to wear something to cover myself up because i'm going to hide the straps by tucking them in. oh yeah! and i have a job interview on monday! :D *cross fingers* i'm really hoping for this job :D anyways thanks for viewing, keep calm and stay classy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment